Uncover 5,000 captivating and colourful marine life of over 150 different species from Malaysia and around the world presented through a multi-sensory voyage of entertainment and education.
Find amazing and exciting marine creatures in an undersea adventure that takes you beyond the mysterious deep blue sea!
Aquaria KLCC Admission Fees
Category [Promotion] Fee
Adult [Standard] RM38
Adult [With MyKad] RM28
Children [Standard] RM26
Children [With MyKid] RM22
Malaysia Students [Standard] RM28
Senior Citizens [Standard] RM28
Terms & Conditions
Entry for infants (Below 3 years) is waived
Children fare applicable for those aged 3 - 12 years
MyKad/MyKid promotion only applicable from Monday to Thursday
Standard rates apply on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, School & Public Holidays
Last ticket sales & admission at 9.00pm
Do’s & Dont’s
1. No littering in the aquarium
2. No food and drinks allowed inside the aquarium
3. Visitors are not allowed to feed the fish
4. Frightening animals is strictly prohibited
5. Flash photography is not allowed
6. Visitors are not allowed to knock on the exhibit glass
7. No smoking allowed
Services & Facilities
Wheelchairs / ramps for the handicapped
Baggage storage counter
Baby changing room
Major credit cards accepted
MyKad & MyKid & E-cash support
Dining outlets & money changer within the complex
Photo printing kiosk
Gift shop/ Hotel within walking distance
Access to Suria KLCC shopping centre
Adjacent to Petronas Twin Towers
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What are Aquaria KLCC’s operational hours?
The aquarium is open from 10am - 10pm daily, with last admission at 9pm
2. Is Aquaria KLCC open to the public on school and public holidays?
Yes, the aquarium is open to public even on school and public holidays.
3. Where can i purchase entrance tickets to Aquaria KLCC?
Entrance tickets can be purchased at the ticket counters located at the main entrance of Aquaria KLCC at Concourse level 1.
4. Does one have to book in advance to enter the aquarium?
Tickets are to be purchased at point of entry.
5. Are infants charged for entrance fees?
Children below 3 years old do not have to pay entrance fees.
6. At what age does a child have to be chaperoned?
A child below the age of 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
7. Is an entrance tickets valid for multiple entries in the same day of visit?
No, each ticket is only valid for one visit only.
8. What are highlights of the aquarium?
The 90 metre long underwater tunnel
Rare sane-tiger sharks
The 10 foot long gigantic Arapaima
Only a the touch pool encounter
Death-deying shark feedings at the Aqua Theatre
Read Aquaria KLCC news
[ via ]